- Click here for application form - must be returned to Committee members or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org along with payment
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - ≥
- Melvin Gaels Easter Camp is open to children between the ages of 4 to 12 in primary school.
- The GAA Injury fund will be extended to cover participants so we request that all participants are club members. If you are not already a club member you are welcome to join. Juvenile rates are €30per child for the year.
- To avail of family discounts all bookings must be made in the one transaction. A €5 discount per additional sibling
- The hours of the camps are 10.00 am to 2.00pm. (The GAA, Melvin Gaels & Kinlough Community Centre shall not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours).
- Booking will not be accepted on the first day of any camp. The Online Booking www.melvingaels.com facility closes at Midnight on Sunday April 1st Numbers will be limited due to low ratio of adults to children planned (1:8) So book quickly! Cash/Cheq bookings can also be taken by any committee member.
- Coaches are Garda vetted and have at minimum Foundation level coaching. Head Coach has Level 2 coaching & Head Coach has Occupational First Aid Qualification.
- GAA, Melvin Gaels & Kinlough Community Centre reserve the right to make date changes if necessary and will not be held accountable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to bad weather. In cases where the weather is deemed so bad that the coaching activities need to be suspended, the co-ordinator will be available to supervise indoor activities, If weather shows no sign of improving, the co-ordinator will contact the parent or guardian to advise them should the suspension of coaching activities become necessary. It will then be the responsibility of the parent / guardian to make arrangements to collect the child. The coaching staff will of course supervise all children until they have been collected.
- Melvin Gaels Easter Camp will operate to the highest standards but it cannot be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions and parents/guardians are advised to obtain personal insurance for these occurrences. We advise valuable items to be left at home.
- Conduct - Participants must follow the instructions of the coaching staff in charge and follow the GAA Code of Conduct. Misbehaviour or bullying may result in the participant being expelled from the camp and any fees will not be refunded. In the interest of safety, participants are not permitted to leave the camp during the coaching session times without the written consent of a parent/guardian. If a child is expelled from their Melvin Gaels Easter Camp, their parent/guardian will be contacted immediately and appropriate arrangements for the collection of the child will be made.
- Playing Attire - All participants must wear appropriate clothing bearing in mind weather conditions as the camp will be outdoors. Rain jackets, hats, gloves & sunscreen should be in their bag. Children must also wear mouth guards and football boots.
- Medical Consent - By signing up to the programme you give your permission to allow your child to be given medical treatment either by way of first aid by a suitably qualified person or by a doctor. You also consent to your child being taken to a doctor or hospital in case of emergency. The Club reserve the right to refuse an applicant based on the information provided in the medical consent form. If there is any change to the medical information you provided on your application form you must inform us prior to your child attending.
- Photography - We will take pictures of the camp to share on social media and website and future literature. Such photographs will adhere to the GAA Guidelines for use of photography and filming and should you object to your child being photographed or filmed please inform us.
- Breaks/ Lunch: We will have one small break and one longer break. Please ensure your child has packed lunch and water with them. No crisps, chocolate bars, fizzy drink or sweets. We are a 'Healthy Club'!
Any other questions get in touch email@example.com or on www.fb.com/melvingaels.
Thank you for your support - All funds raised going towards costs of running Melvin Gaels underage teams!